PET SHOP BOYS - BEHAVIOR - Full Album. WMG; LatinAutor - SonyATV, ASCAP, LatinAutor, UMPI, Sony ATV Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing, AMRA, UBEM" и другие авторские общества (4). Композиция. Only The Wind (2001 Remastered Version). Авторы текста и музыки. Neil Tennant, Chris Lowe.
Behaviour (released as Behavior in the United States) is the fourth studio album by English synth-pop duo Pet Shop Boys. It was released on 22 October 1990 by Parlophone.
Behaviour (Pet Shop Boys album). Behaviour (released as Behavior in the United States) is the fourth studio album by English synth-pop duo Pet Shop Boys.
Behaviour’ was Pet Shop Boys’ fourth studio album, recorded largely in Munich, Germany at co-producer Harold Faltermeyer’s studio. The album was then completed at London’s Sarm West Studios, and was released in October 1990 – hitting number 2 on the UK Album Chart and going on to earn platinum certification.
In fact, Behavior functions as the Pet Shop Boys' bid for mainstream credibility, as much of the album relies more on popcraft than rhythmic variations. Although its a subtle maneuver, it would have been rather disastrous if the results weren't so captivating. Tennant takes this approach seriously, singing the lyrics instead of speaking them. That doesn't necessarily give the album added emotional baggage - all of the distance and detachment in the duo's music is not a hindrance, it's part of the concept - but it does result in an ambitious and breathtaking pop album, which manages to include everything from the spiteful "How Can You Expect to Be Taken Seriously?" to.
Script error Script error.
Released October 22, 1990. The Making Of Janelle Monáe’s PYNK Video With Emma Westenberg. LANY & Julia Michaels Break Down The Meaning Of "Okay". The Making Of Alesso's "REMEDY". 2 Chainz Talks ‘Rap Or Go To The League,’ Working With LeBron & Ariana Grande. Noah Cyrus Breaks Down "Mad at You". 15. Being Boring (Extended Mix) Lyrics. Produced by Pet Shop Boys & Harold Faltermeyer. Written by Chris Lowe & Neil Tennant.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – J.J. BellePerformer [Plastic Tube] – Dominic Clarke
|2||This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Angelo Badalementi*Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Feedback] – Johnny Marr
|3||To Face The Truth||5:33|
|4||How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously?||3:56|
|5||Only The Wind
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Angelo Badalementi*
|6||My October Symphony
Arranged By [Strings] – Alex Balanescu*Guitar – Johnny MarrStrings – The Balanescu QuartetVocals [Additional] – Jay Henry
|9||The End Of The World||4:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI
- Copyright (c) – EMI
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Red Deer Studios
- Recorded At – München
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Design – Mark Farrow, Pet Shop Boys, 3a*
- Engineer – Bob Kraushaar, Brian Reeves
- Engineer [Assistants At Sarm West] – Danton Supple, Robin Barclay
- Management [Jill Wall Assisted By] – Carolyn Sinclair
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Are Represented In The U.s.a. And Canada By] – Arma Andon
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By] – Jill Wall
- Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn
- Photography By – Eric Watson
- Producer – Harold Faltermeyer, Pet Shop Boys
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Dominic Clarke
- Recorded By [Orchestra And Strings] – Haydn Bendall
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 10)
- Written-By – Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant*
NotesEMI MFG. US repress from 1994 or later.
Orchestra and strings recorded at Abbey Road.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777943102
- Barcode (Text on Tray Inlay): 0 7777-94310-2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 077779431021 1-1-4 [mirrored] MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 077779431021 1-1-6 [mirrored] MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 6100
|PCSD 113, 7943101||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||PCSD 113, 7943101||UK||1990|
|0206||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||TomZo||0206||Poland||Unknown|
|TCPCSD 113||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (Cass, Album)||Parlophone||TCPCSD 113||Indonesia||1990|
|CDP-7-94310-2||Pet Shop Boys||Behavior (CD, Album)||EMI USA||CDP-7-94310-2||US||1990|
|0190295821746||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour. (LP, Album, RE, RM, 180)||Parlophone||0190295821746||Europe||2018|