American Eyes (CD, Album). TBA Records & Tapes. American Eyes (Cass, Album). American Eyes (LP, Album).
Watch What Happens, 05:43. American Eyes, 05:11. Up From the Skies, 04:41.
The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Groove Time Records"); ASCAP, The Orchard (Music Publishing). Автовоспроизведение Если функция включена, то следующий ролик начнет воспроизводиться автоматически.
Exclusive Prime pricing. Albums: Black & Blue, American Eyes, New Weave. I found one other tune on Rhapsody on Little Drummer boy. What is the swing tune they do at the Breckenridge Jazz Picnic just before they perform "You Know It's Wrong ?
Your browser does not support the audio element. Your browser does not support the audio element.
American Eyes - Rare Silk. Songs: 8. Artist: Rare Silk. Songs: Rare Silk - Oops! 04:58. Rare Silk - Watch What Happens 05:42. Rare Silk - 'Round Midnight 02:25. Rare Silk - Hello 08:10. Rare Silk - American Eyes 05:10. Rare Silk - Storm 05:24. Rare Silk - Up From The Skies 04:40. Rare Silk - Burn It! 05:34.
Watch What Happens Lyrics. You got to let someone Believing in you Let him hold out his hand. Once someone Who can look in your eyes And see into your heart And let them watch what happens Go, I can't believe your heart is cold. Give that deep love to you And what magic you'll seek Let someone Someone who cares like . American Eyes Rare Silk. 1. Oops! (Missing Lyrics).
Listen to American Eyes now. Listen to American Eyes in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Rare Silk - American Eyes (Vocal/Synth Jazz, USA 1985). Not hard to find, but not on YouTube. 4 January ·. youtube. Rare Silk - New Weave (full album). MaryLynn Gillaspie and her sister, Gaile, grew up in southern California. Their father played trumpet, and from an early age they heard big band music and Ella Fitzgerald. In 1978, they were working as waitresses in Boulder, Colorado, with Gaile also singing at a local club Rare Silk updat.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Kip KuepperWritten-By – Mike Mainieri
|A2||Watch What Happens
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Rare SilkWritten-By – Michel LeGrand, N. Gimbel*
Lyrics By – Bernie HanighenLyrics By [This Lyric Version] – Babs GonzalesMusic By – Cootie Williams, Thelonious Monk
Bass, Written-By – Kim StoneMarimba, Drums [Steel] – Dave Samuels
Guitar – John ScofieldWritten-By – Michael Berry
Saxophone [Soprano Sax] – Jack WaltripWritten-By – Marylynn Gillaspie, Stanley Turrentine
|B3||Up From The Skies
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Rare SilkGuitar – John ScofieldWritten-By – Jimi Hendrix
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Sam LancasterBass [String] – Chester HampsonCello – Eric BertoluzziFlute – Jack WaltripPerformer – Psycho-Acoustic SingersViola – Sue VreelandViolin [1st] – Katherine WhiteViolin [2nd] – Arlene TaylorVoice [Additional Voices In Chant Section] – AJ Cohen, Annie Volz, Beverly Lovelace, Byron Lovelace, Christian Dalbavie, Cindy Matthews, Jordan Lovelace , Kenny Crandall, Kip Kaplan, Kip Kuepper, Mac McDonald, Patrick Cullie, Patty Roche, Scott Roche
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Palo Alto Records & Tapes
- Copyright (c) – Palo Alto Records & Tapes
- Produced At – Coupe Studios
- Engineered At – Caribou Ranch
- Engineered At – Greene St. Recording
- Engineered At – Coast Recorders
- Engineered At – Different Fur Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, New York
- Published By – Redeye Music
- Published By – Buffamusic
- Published By – Out West Music
- Published By – Productions Michel Legrand
- Published By – Les Productions Francis Lemarque
- Published By – Vogue Music
- Published By – Jonware Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Kimet Music
- Published By – Stanshirl Music
- Published By – Xenobia Music
- Published By – Sea-Lark Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Yameta Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Todd Buffa (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4)
- Artwork By [Graphic Coordination] – Griff Advertising
- Bass – Kip Kuepper
- Drums – Michael Berry
- Engineer – Tim Geelan
- Engineer [Additional] – Howard Johnston, Phil Edwards
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Andrew Spigelman*, David Harrington*, Kim Foscato, Roddy Hui*
- Engineer [Most Ably Assisted By] – Rich Markowitz
- Keyboards – Eric Gunnison
- Mastered By – Vladimir Miller*
- Other [Direction By] – Patrick Cullie, Scott Roche
- Other [Hair] – Terry Mason / Chaz Salon
- Percussion – Manolo Badrena (tracks: A4, B2, B4)
- Performer [Rare Silk] – Barbara Reeves, Gaile Gillaspie, Marylynn Gillaspie, Todd Buffa
- Photography [Back Cover] – Jerry Downes
- Photography [Front Cover] – Tom Roche
- Producer – Rare Silk
- Written-By – Todd Buffa (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B4)
NotesComes with a lyric/credit insert.
The run-out groove on both sides say "They Always Wear Black"
Pre-Production at Coupe Studios, Boulder, CO.
Engineered at Caribou Ranch, Nederland, CO & Greene Street Recording, New York City.
Additional Engineering at Coast Recorders, San Francisco, CA and Different Fur Recording, San Francisco.
Mastered at CBS Recording Studios, New York.
Direction for Out West Management.
John Scofield appears courtesy of Gramavision Records.
Kim Stone appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
(P)(C) 1985, Palo Alto Records and Tapes, a division of Benham Management International
A1 - Redeye Music, Buffamusic / Out West Music, ASCAP, 1984, 1985
A2 - (C) 1964 Production Michel LeGrand and Productions Francis LeMarque
(C) 1965 Vogue Music and Jonware Music Corp. c/o the Welk Music Group
A3 - (C) 1944 (renewed) Warner Bros. Inc.
A4 - Kimet Music / Buffamusic / Out West Music, 1984, ASCAP
B1 - Buffamusic / Out West Music, 1985, ASCAP
B2 - Stanshirl Music, BMI
Lyrics Xenobia Music / Out West Music, 1984, ASCAP
B3 - (C) 1968 Sea-Lark Enterprises, Inc. and Yaneta Co., Ltd. All rights controlled by Unichappell Music, Inc.
B4 - Buffamusic / Out West Music, 1983, ASCAP
[in B3 "Yaneta Co." is a typo, should be "Yameta Co."]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etching Side A): PA 8086A 1A S-13526
- Matrix / Runout (Etching Side B): PA 8086B 1A S-13527
- Matrix / Runout (Message Side A): They Always Wear Black
- Matrix / Runout (Message Side B): They Always Wear Black
|PA 8086, 66.23931-01||Rare Silk||American Eyes (LP, Album)||Palo Alto Records, TELDEC||PA 8086, 66.23931-01||Germany||1985|
|TBC-8086||Rare Silk||American Eyes (Cass, Album)||TBA Records||TBC-8086||Indonesia||1987|
|PA 8086||Rare Silk||American Eyes (LP, Album)||Palo Alto Records||PA 8086||US||1985|
|PAC-8086-N||Rare Silk||American Eyes (Cass, Album)||Palo Alto Records||PAC-8086-N||US||1985|
|VIJ-6451||Rare Silk||American Eyes (LP, Album)||Palo Alto Records||VIJ-6451||Japan||1985|